Pro Hair Artistry
Pro Hairstyling Course
- 40-hour course
This class will be a total of 40 hours of in class instruction. They are in 4-hour sessions, in a group setting with available instructor.
- $1,800 for the Course
The $1,800 shall be paid in full, through in house financing or through a 3rd party financing company at time of enrollment.
- Pro Hairstyling Focus
Hairstyling curriculum (i.e. face shapes, color theory, kit tips, etc.). This course is for individuals who wish to pursue a career as a professional makeup artist.
Intro – 1 hour before class (For new students only)
- Adv. Braids
- Twists and Buns
- Introduction to Updos
- Updo Techniques Continued
- Updos for Short Hair + Updos for Fine Hair + Side Updo Review
- Braids and Updo Review
- Client Consultation + Email and Communication + Business + Contracts and Pricing
- All about waves and curls
- Started kits provided
- Admissions Counselor available