- 1-hour sessions
This class will be 1-4 sessions one-on-one with available instructor.
- $200 per hour
Student can enroll for up to four sessions.
The total shall be paid in full at time of enrollment.
- Private and Personally Tailored
Instructor can touch on any Makeup Artist Master curriculum (i.e. face shapes, color theory, kit tips, etc.).
- No kits provided
There will not be kits provided for this course. However, students are encouraged to bring any of the following items they own:
- Skin care products
- Liquid/cream/powder foundations
- Liquid/cream concealers
- Contour/blush/highlight products
- Lip liners and lipstick or gloss
- Eyeshadow palettes/singles
- Gel/liquid liner
- False lashes
- Eyelash glue
- Brow pencil/powder/gel
- Brushes for face, eyes, and lips
- If student chooses to use this toward certification hours, they must do 1 hour private to count as 4 clock hours (1 MOD), but they must complete the 3 hours of hands on at home and submit the work for a grade.
THESE LESSONS ARE SCHEDULED AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. AFTER CHECKOUT, FILL OUT THIS FORM FOR ENROLLMENT AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON